Troubleshooting problems with receiving emails
There are many different things that can affect the receiving of emails. Here are several things you can do if you are not receiving emails correctly. These can be broken into two categories: You have never received an email from us, and you stopped receiving emails from us. Scroll down to the appropriate heading for troubleshooting tips.
You have never received an email from BlessEveryHome.com
Your email address was typed incorrectly
- If you are just signing up and you have never received an email from us it is possible that you mistyped your email address when creating your account. The best way to check this is to try to create your account again. If it allows you to create a new account with that email, then you most likely either typed your email address incorrectly or didn't finish all of the signup steps. If the email was typed correctly the first time, the signup page will tell you that that email address is already in use. You will know that is the case if you get the following error message:
Your emails are being filtered by your email service
- It is possible that your email's spam settings are too strict. You should check any junk, spam, or promotional folders that your email service has and if you do find the emails, see if you can change the settings to allow the emails. For instructions on how to adjust these settings in some of the most popular email services, please check this page.
- Another possibility regarding filtering is that your ISP is blocking our sending IP address. You can ask them to unblock '22.214.171.124'. Also, our sending address is 'email@example.com'. In most cases, we find that private email services with custom domains tend to have more trouble with the filtering whereas common email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc. do not have as many issues with our emails being filtered. If you have a custom domain address, please check with your IT service.
You stopped receiving emails from BlessEveryHome.com
Enable email sending
- The very first thing you should check if you have access your account is if you have email sending enabled. Visit this help article to see instructions on how to toggle this setting. This setting overrides other email settings
Check which days you have set to receive emails
- The second thing to check is that you have days selected to receive reminder emails in your Light role settings. Please visit this help article to view the steps to view or update these settings. If you don't have any days selected, you won't receive these emails.
If neither of these settings helps you fix your email problem, check the 'Your emails are being filtered by your email service' heading above and try those steps.
Manage the types of email you receive from Blesseveryhome.com
When you create your account, you will automatically be enrolled in receiving emails from us. We understand that you may not want to receive these emails or may want to change which types of emails you receive from us. Or, you may have unsubscribed ...
Change which days you receive prayer reminder emails
BlessEveryHome.com offers you the convenience of scheduling which days you would like to receive an email reminder of your next 5 neighbors to pray for and engage through a Pray, Care, Share lifestyle. The default days to receive these emails is all ...
Re-enable daily prayer reminder emails
After an extended period of inactivity, we may stop sending daily reminder emails to your account. You can easily re-enable this type of emails by following the instructions in this article. Sign into your account on our website. Make sure you are ...
Delete a role from your account
To delete a role from BlessEveryHome.com, follow these instructions: Deleting a Light role: Log into your account. If you have multiple Light roles (prayer lists), you'll need to select the role that you want to delete. You can view all of your ...
Frequently asked questions before signing up
Below are common questions that you may have if you are thinking of signing up for Blesseveryhome.com. Use the table of contents to quickly jump to the question you are needing answered. What is and who owns Blesseveryhome.com? Blesseveryhome.com is ...