Become a Light
If you are ready to sign up to be a Light in your neighborhood, simply follow these steps to complete your registration.
- Go to BlessEveryHome.com/signup or click the 'SIGN UP NOW' button below to be taken directly to the signup page.
- Fill out your first and last name, email address, and desired password. Be sure to check that you typed your email address correctly or else you won't receive a confirmation email from us and you will have to sign up again. The Home Address field will be covered in the next step.
- For the Home Address, begin typing your street address. You will see a drop-down box appear with address suggestions based on what you are typing. It will update the suggestions after every letter that you type. When you see the correct address appear in the drop-down box, click that address.
- Once you have clicked on the correct address, the search box and drop-down box will change to a different box as seen in the screenshot below. If the address is correct, you can then click the 'CREATE ACCOUNT' button. If you just type out your address without selecting it from the drop-down box, you will not be able to create your account.
- You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your account. Click 'CONFIRM EMAIL ADDRESS' and you will be taken back to Bless Every Home. If you don't receive an email after 10 minutes, be sure to check your spam folder.
Once you have confirmed the email, your account will be ready to go. From there, you should be quickly receiving your first daily prayer reminder email. This email will give you several tips for getting started using Blesseveryhome.com.
Signing up your church or networked ministry
Creating your church, association, or ministry within Blesseveryhome.com will give your organization access to our powerful ministry services. The signup process only takes a few minutes to complete. We recommend that only organization staff or ...
Undo a Pray-Care-Share action
If you clicked any of the colored buttons on your neighbor's information panel accidentally and you want to undo this action, you can simply click the arrow next to the icon that you clicked to undo this action. Each time you click the arrow, it will ...
I finished my prayer list. Can I get a list of new names?
This ministry is meant to be an ongoing movement of a Pray, Care, Share lifestyle for households right around your own home. As you continue to highlight your journey with your neighbors, ask God to show you whom He would like you to personally reach ...
Frequently asked questions before signing up
Below are common questions that you may have if you are thinking of signing up for Blesseveryhome.com. Use the table of contents to quickly jump to the question you are needing answered. What is and who owns Blesseveryhome.com? Blesseveryhome.com is ...
Highlighting your journey through a Pray, Care, Share Lifestyle
Highlighting Your Journey through a Pray, Care, Share Lifestyle You can track your progress with your neighbors on either the 'MAP' or 'LIST' Page. Use whichever method you prefer. From the MAP Page: Click on a household icon, the information box ...