How to invite your friends to be Lights
If you have been enjoying Blesseveryhome.com and you think your Christian friends would benefit from the tools we provide, you can easily invite them to sign up as a Light.
Follow these steps to send an invitation:
- Sign in to your account.
- You will need to view your Light role's 'DASHBOARD' to invite your friends. If you only have one role in your account, you will be taken to your dashboard once you have signed in. If you are not taken to the dashboard or if you have multiple account roles, click 'MY ACCOUNT' in the top-right corner of the page and select your Light role. To learn more about roles, please see this article:
- Understanding Roles
- When viewing your 'DASHBOARD', click the '+ invite' button that appears in the white box on your dashboard.
- This will open a box asking for information. Fill out the first name, last name, and email address fields with the information for the person you are wanting to invite.
- If the person you are inviting attends the same church as you, leave the toggle next to 'attends same church as me' green. If they do not attend the same church as you, you can click the toggle so that it tuns white. If your Light role is not affiliated with a church within Blesseveryhome, the person you are inviting will not be affected regardless of the status of the toggle. If your Light role is affiliated with a registered church within Blesseveryhome and you leave the toggle as green, the person you are inviting will be automatically affiliated with your church unless they opt-out during the signup process.
- When the information has been correctly inputted, click the 'INVITE' button.
An invite will be sent to the email address that you provided. You can find an example of what the person you are inviting will see in the screenshot below. If the person accepts your invite and successfully creates an account, the number in the white box on your dashboard will increment by one.
How to view individual Lights associated with your church
As a Partner Church, you have the ability to view a list of the Lights currently connected to your church and log in to their account to view their spiritual journey. From the dashboard, you can view how many Lights are in your church. Click on the ...
Automatically connect New Movers with your affiliated Lights
NOTE: This feature requires both an active New Mover subscription and an active Bless Partner subscription to use. If you are subscribed to receive weekly New Movers, you may want to mobilize your organization's Lights in Blesseveryhome.com to ...
How to print or download a neighbor list for one of your church's lights
In the event that one of your church members who is a light needs help printing their neighborhood list for offline use. This is especially useful for the lights that are added manually by a church to be offline Lights. Use the following steps to ...
How to create a prayer list for a church member that doesn't use the Internet.
In the event that one of your church members does not use the Internet but still wants to pray for their neighbors, you can create a prayer list for this person. To do so, use the following steps: Navigate to our 'Account' page. If your account only ...
Manually add a missing home to your prayer list
When your prayer list is initially created, we assign the closest 40 homes to your address to get started. However, you can easily add nearby homes if there are specific homes you are wanting to be on your prayer list. This article gives instructions ...