An account is comprised of an email address, password, and any information related to that user. If you are wanting to delete your account from our system, you will find the instructions below.
Before proceeding, it is important to understand that your account and the roles it contains are distinct in our system. Please be certain that you are performing the intended action, as these changes are irreversible.
You may want to read the following article about roles to ensure that you understand the difference:
- Understanding Roles
If you are just wanting to delete a single role from your account, you can do so with the instructions in this article:
- Delete a role from your account
In the event that you decide you would like to fully remove your account from our system, use the steps below to perform this action:
- Sign in to the account that you are wanting to delete.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click 'MY ACCOUNT'.
- At the bottom of this page, find the option labeled 'Delete account' and click the gold 'DELETE ACCOUNT' button.
- On the following page, click the 'DELETE ACCOUNT' button to confirm this action.
- As stated above, this action is irreversible.
- Deleting your entire account will also delete all associated roles that are contained within that account
- After deleting your account, the email address that was used for the account will be free to be used again to create a new account or change the email address of another existing account.
- If you have a church or association role in your account, we recommend that you ensure there is another administrator for that organization before deleting your account. If that church or association role has any active subscriptions, those subscriptions will continue even after your personal account has been deleted unless action is taken. If this is the case, please ensure that there is another administrator for the organization in our system or contact us before deleting your account.
Delete a role from your account
To delete a role from BlessEveryHome.com, follow these instructions: Deleting a Light role: Log into your account. If you have multiple Light roles (prayer lists), you'll need to select the role that you want to delete. You can view all of your ...
How to sign out of your account
Follow these instructions to sign out of your account. When signed into your account, click 'MY ACCOUNT' in the top-right corner of the page. Scroll to the bottom of the account page and click on the 'SIGN OUT' button. Alternatively, on your ...
Remove homes from your prayer list
In almost every case, once a home is on your prayer list, it will remain on your list until you take action to remove it. This article explains how to remove a home from your prayer list. To get started, be sure you are signed in to your account on ...
Signing up to be a Light
Become a Light If you are ready to sign up to be a Light in your neighborhood, simply follow these steps to complete your registration. Go to BlessEveryHome.com/signup or click the 'SIGN UP NOW' button below to be taken directly to the signup page. ...
Update password while logged in
Follow the steps below to change your password. Log into your account. Click 'MY ACCOUNT' in the top right corner of the page. Scroll down under 'Account Settings' to find the empty password fields. Enter and confirm the new password you would like ...