Change which days you receive prayer reminder emails
offers you the convenience of scheduling which days you would like to receive an email reminder of your next 5 neighbors to pray for and engage through a Pray, Care, Share lifestyle. The default days to receive these emails is all seven days each week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). If you would like to change these days, you can follow the steps listed below. Also, if you find that you are not receiving reminder emails, you may want to check to make sure you are set to receive an email at least one day each week.
- Sign into your account on our website.
- Make sure you are viewing the correct Light role. Some accounts may have multiple Light roles and each one has its own settings. If you do have multiple Light roles, you can switch between them by clicking 'MY ACCOUNT' in the top-right corner of the page and selecting the role you would like to view.
- While viewing the correct Light role, click the 'SETTINGS' icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Under 'Email Settings' you will find the section to select the days you would like to receive your reminder email.
- Mark each day you would like to receive your reminder email by adding a check mark next to the day.
- Click 'SAVE' at the bottom of the page to confirm.
You have now customized your prayer reminder email schedule.
NOTE: if you are receiving multiple reminder emails per day, you most likely have more than one Light role. Please read
help article that discusses roles so that you can get a better understanding of how your account is structured. If you discover that you do unintentionally have two or more light roles and decide that you would like to delete any of them that you deem unneeded, you can follow the instructions in
Change email address
To edit or change your account's email address follow the instructions below. Note: Changing the email address will change where you receive your daily emails as well as your login credentials. Begin by navigating to your Account page. If your ...
Manage the types of email you receive from Blesseveryhome.com
When you create your account, you will automatically be enrolled in receiving emails from us. We understand that you may not want to receive these emails or may want to change which types of emails you receive from us. Or, you may have unsubscribed ...
Re-enable daily prayer reminder emails
After an extended period of inactivity, we may stop sending daily reminder emails to your account. You can easily re-enable this type of emails by following the instructions in this article. Sign into your account on our website. Make sure you are ...
Create an additional prayer list
There are many reasons that you may want to adopt more homes. It is possible to create an entirely separate prayer list within your account. Before we get to that, here are some relevant articles that may help you accomplish your goals without ...
Add homes to your prayer list
When your prayer list is initially created, we assign the closest 40 homes to your address to get started. However, you can easily add nearby homes if there are specific homes you are wanting to be on your prayer list. This article walks through how ...